North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position as Application Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled in Centricity EMR Logician application and EMR systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to develop report and metrics
- Ability to generate and develop financial forecast in an accurate way
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to do research and analyze comparable transactions
Application Analyst, August 2005 â€“ Present
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., Buffalo, NY
Developed business requirements and processed in support of all implementations.
Translated business requirements into system configurations and designed appropriate system solutions.
Responsible for resolving and tracking escalated support calls.
Determined and solved project issues of the project execution process.
Analyzed and evaluated user proficiency and defined training requirements to raise the level of understanding of the users.
Accountable for making necessary enhancements to add or maintain functionality of the application.
Application Analyst, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
CDI Corporation, Buffalo, NY
Installed new applications, new components, and upgraded existing applications.
Responsible for providing application-troubleshooting support for Centricity EMR.
Developed test plans and test new systems, version upgrades and system modification.
Designed database queries and created reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
Solved Triage network, hardware and workstation issues when required.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Finance, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
Masterâ€™s Degree in Finance, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ