North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Application Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Application Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Benefitfocus, Mendocino, CA
- Interacted daily with clients utilizing online benefits enrollment application.
- Assisted clients by phone daily to understand changes or updates with Benefit focus Applications.
- Reported about software issues to assigned engineer.
- Provided an accurate timeframe for issue resolution to clients daily.
Application Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Swarovski North America Ltd, Mendocino, CA
- Implemented PPO software for production planning and scheduling and integrated them to legacy systems.
- Developed complex production scheduling models and trained users effectively on the application.
- Responded promptly to email requests from clients regarding employee coverage, policy cancellations and policy renewals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the application security environment
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple clients’ needs
- Proficient in Oracle, SQL Server Java/J2SE, and RDBMS
- Proven track record working with CRM and advanced database systems
- Skilled in Object-oriented analysis and design
- Profound knowledge of benefit plans and structures
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and innovative work environment
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and follow-up skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR