North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Application Engineer position in which my training and qualifications can help company boost productivity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Services Desk Operation and workflow processes
- Deep understanding of highly developed instrumentation
- Steep knowledge of database programming language
- Skilled in Microsoft SQL database
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Superior interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
Application Engineer, August 2005 – Present
WEG Electric Motors Corp., Baltimore, MD
- Evaluated contracts and coordinated with engineers, managers and customers.
- Formulated due dates for drawings, specifications, software and technical manuals.
- Analyzed the status of the project and project documents.
- Assisted Product Management and Business Teams.
- Managed technical sales and applications engineering.
- Gathered product performance data and assisted field sales.
Application Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
CyberCoders Engineering, Baltimore, MD
- Imparted technical assistance on customer design.
- Provided technical solutions and aided sales team.
- Coordinated with the vendor and imparted technical coaching.
- Monitored customer activities and established testing method.
- Designed analysis reports and communicated outcomes to customers.
- Demonstrated equipment and analyzed new tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Fox Valley Technical College, Appleton, WI