North Highlands CA 95660
Would like to be considered for Application Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in database administration
- Experience in developing and designing enterprise, managing various technical teams and analyzing business requirements and translating it to technical specifications
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft products and applications
- Huge working knowledge of Websphere application servicer and SQL server 2005
- Immense ability to educate other members of team in processes
- Deep ability to communicate with business partners and team members
- Proficient with Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Java, JSP, JDBC
- Exceptional facilitation and interpersonal skills
Application Security, Inc., Radcliff, KY
October 2008 – Present
- Managed a team of Java developers and Websphere Portal.
- Administered efficient working of projects and ensured compliance to time and budget.
- Coordinated with various departments and managed efficient working of projects.
- Developed effective solutions for process and ensured compliance to all standards.
- Analyzed processes identified requirements for changes and recommended solutions.
- Maintained effective relationships with various business units and team members.
- Monitored projects and identified all risks on same.
- Evaluated working of employees and ensured efficient working at all times.
OCHIN, Radcliff, KY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed projects from conceptualization to its implementation.
- Coordinated with various vendors and ensured deliverables of project.
- Designed various strategic plans for implementation and suggested alternatives.
- Documented business requirements and developed new projects and prepared technical specifications.
- Assisted clients and analyzed all business requirements.
- Provided support to all service activities and designed new initiatives.
CHCS Services, Radcliff, KY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed various database procedures and functions.
- Designed tests for various applications and maintained it on a regular basis.
- Performed troubleshoot on process and resolved all customer service issues.
- Analyzed production problems and performed quality assurance tests.
- Documented technical specifications and prepared unit test plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Mgmt
Lebanon College, Lebanon, NH