North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Appraisal Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Appraisal Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Key Personnel Services, Eau Claire, WI
- Conducted daily follow-up on all work in progress by communicating with appraisers for status reports.
- Resolved issues and answered questions in a timely manner to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Answered incoming emails and phone calls related to order assignments in time to maintain efficient appraisal order process.
- Forwarded all appraisal reports to customer for review and approval to ensure established requirements are met.
- Reviewed appraisals that did not meet customer guidelines.
- Tracked appraisers turn-times to make sure an efficient appraisal order process is maintained.
- Participated in various department meetings to discuss and enhance appraisal process.
Appraisal Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Overland Solutions, Eau Claire, WI
- Provided follow-up calls, placed appraisal orders and coordinated all ordering aspects of the appraisal life cycle.
- Supported the processing staff.
- Maintained and updated appraiser ratings and availability.
- Managed relationships with vendors and staff.
- Handled escalated calls, coordinated issues, recommended solutions and provided excellent customer service.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of real estate lending and appraisal/title industry
- In-depth knowledge of operations of a mortgage and appraisal review
- Thorough knowledge of general office equipments, such as fax, copier, and scanner
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in dealing with customers, home office staff and other field employees
- Able to work in a fast paced, accurate environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
High School Diploma, Thornton Fractional High School, Calumet City, IL