North Highlands CA 95660
To join your esteemed organization as an ArcGIS Analyst to effectively contribute to organizational growth utilizing my competencies in ArcGIS, ArcSDE, Oracle, PostGIS, MS office, Python and GIS databases.
Strong technical knowledge of computer software:
- ArcGIS 10
- SAS statistical programming
Programming language expertise:
- Visual Basic
- HTML, SQL, XML
Quick and brilliant with software tools:
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Office
Database management skills:
- SQL server
- MS Access
- Oracle, PostGIS
Immense potential to implement graphic design tools:
- Micro Station
- Autodesk Map
Thorough with other software packages like:
- Global Mapper
Solid understanding of utilizing spatial data standards for:
Sound abilities to:
- Implement ArcGIS server security
- Design Arc Objects using custom tools, toolboxes and buttons
January 2012 – Present
Traverse City, MI
- Evaluated and implemented hardware and software components for GIS systems.
- Conducted quality checks and maintained GIS system.
- Developed, reviewed and updated GIS maps for other company departments.
- Modified map features, GIS construction designs and latest versions.
- Reviewed map development plans and interface applications as per client requirements.
- Prepared technical services contracts and developed flood mapping products.
- Provided support to database processes and utilized queries and GIS tools.
- Analyzed spatial data sources and generated map products.
McCormick Taylor, Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Analyzed and resolved technical problems with GIS users and teams.
- Implemented GIS data processing functions as per established standards.
- Developed, maintained and updated GIS mapping documentation and records.
- Maintained and managed GIS data sources and implemented mapping projects.
- Designed pipeline routes, maps, models and exhibit maps.
- Executed and deployed software applications and GIS web portals.
- Supported, installed and configured all existing software application packages.
- Evaluated and documented spatial data, workflows, geocoding tests and test topologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geographic Information Systems
Reid State Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Esri Certified ArcGIS Desktop Professional (EADP)