North Highlands CA 95660
To use my abilities and skills as an Architectural Engineer to fill position with company seeking experienced and dedicated employee.
Architectural Engineer, August 2005 – Present
LSI Logic Corporation, Bluefield, WV
- Assisted Account Officers to formulate preliminary plans and construction cost budgets.
- Conducted field inspections of work in progress.
- Outlined written reports as per division’s policies.
- Evaluated outside inspector’s reports and coordinated in real estate staff meetings as well as designed the monthly status report.
- Scrutinized properties representing collateral on construction loans as well as formulated the annual operating budget.
- Executed the periodic spot field inspections and analyzed documentation package.
Architectural Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Aker Solutions, Bluefield, WV
- Formulated information regarding design, specifications, materials and color.
- Corresponded with client to determine their requirements and outlined drawings and specification documents.
- Regulated layout of project and formulated contract documents for suppliers.
- Carried out analysis of the quantities of materials required for the project and conducted the pricing process.
- Designed blueprints and drawings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in the architectural and engineering industry
- Steep knowledge of sales and construction materials
- In-depth knowledge of various building materials – sealants, coatings, metals, plastics and glass
- Proficient with PDMS – 2D and 3D CAD tool
- Familiarity with building codes, design specifications and construction administration
- Operational knowledge of drafting using CADD programs
- Remarkable ability to communicate ideas visually to clients
- Superior communication and problem solving skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Architect Engineering, Grayson County College, Denison, TX