North Highlands CA 95660
Looking to improve the school using my skills as an Architecture Teacher.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in design techniques, tools, and principles
- Sound knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design
- Deep knowledge of the practical application of Architectural science and technology
- Outstanding teaching abilities
- Expert in conveying information effectively
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Architecture Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Northern Virginia Community College, Atascadero, CA
- Evaluated and graded students’ work including performance in design studios.
- Prepared course materials, syllabus, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Participated in research activities and published findings in journals.
- Collaborated with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Ensured to keep abreast of developments in the field.
Architecture Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
NYC College, Atascadero, CA
- Served on academic and administrative committees dealing with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
- Compiled bibliographies of specialized materials for reading assignments.
- Organized exhibitions displaying student designs and projects.
- Selected and obtained library and laboratory materials.
- Acted as the advisor to student organizations and groups.
- Participated in campus and community events and recruitments.
Bachelor’s Degree of Arts, Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
Masters Degree of Arts, Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA