North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Armed Guard position where challenges and opportunities make way for career development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in armed security services
- Extensive knowledge of law enforcement procedures
- Operational knowledge of surveillance system
- Skilled in operating Glock Model 22 pistol and Remington Model 870 MAX Shotgun
- Outstanding ability to respond to emergency situations promptly
- Amazing ability to address inquiries from general public
- Uncommon ability to operate wire and radio communication devices
- Superior oral and written communication skills
U.S. Security Associates, Fairview Heights, MO
August 2007 – Present
- Patrolled assigned facilities to ensure security.
- Prevented unauthorized access to secured areas.
- Inspected doors and windows for any security breach.
- Warned violators of security rules.
- Identified safety hazards and reported to Management.
- Contacted police and fire departments during emergency situations.
- Performed periodic inspections of emergency call boxes.
- Updated security log for submission to Supervisor.
MG Security Services, Fairview Heights, MO
May 2004 – July 2007
- Checked vehicles entering into the secured facility.
- Performed basic maintenance of security equipment.
- Notified Supervisor about any suspicious person or activity.
- Investigated incidents such as fire, unlawful intrusion and property damage.
- Operated radio equipped car to locate source of alarm.
- Utilized armed weapons to catch the suspect.
Associate Degree in Law Enforcement
National Park Community College, Hot Springs, AR