North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking long term employment as an Art Gallery Manager where I can use my abilities to work with people to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising a museum or a gallery facility and interviewing people
- Deep knowledge of human resources principles and procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of office management
- Immense ability to maintain accuracy when entering data
- Outstanding ability to manage workload and resolve problems
- Excellent skills to work on MAC and other computer systems
Art Gallery Manager
Casey Kaplan, Nashville, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with ROMC program manager and provided support to various programs.
- Assisted in selecting work to be displayed in exhibitions.
- Managed all communication and scheduled appointments with exhibiting artists.
- Hired and supervised gallery staff in exhibition related duties.
- Scheduled appointments and maintained communication with artists for exhibitions.
- Monitored supplies and budget and ensured compliance to same.
- Assisted in installing work for exhibitions.
- Participated in various bi weekly meetings related to exhibitions.
Art Gallery Coordinator
Ralph Lauren Media, Nashville, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Scheduled and designed various exhibits in assistance with artists.
- Developed good working relations with faculty and staff to promoted gallery exhibits.
- Coordinated with various artists when required.
- Participated in meetings with supervisor and designed gallery initiatives.
- Determined various gallery initiatives and prepared programs for same.
Art Gallery Assistant
Touchstone Gallery, Nashville, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered everyday activities of art galleries in assistance with director.
- Prepared backups for all programs on spreadsheets.
- Maintained organization website and updated it as required.
- Facilitated pricelist for exhibitions.
- Maintained a mailing list and data entry systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Design Management
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Overland Park, KS