North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position of Art History Professor where I can fully use my teaching skills and help students succeed.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in teaching art history to graduates
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional methodologies and lithography
- Skilled in utilizing web technologies for teaching purposes
- Ability to motivate students to achieve their academic goals
- Ability to conduct student assessment
- Ability to teach general Art History survey courses
- Ability to maintain student progress and attendance records
- Strong research, publication, and presentation skills
Art History Professor
Wichita State University, Green Valley, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed and revised curriculum as needed.
- Prepared course materials on art history subject.
- Evaluated student’s assignments, projects and exams.
- Presented student’s art work in galleries and exhibitions.
- Assisted in student recruitment and registration activities.
- Performed researches and published findings on journals.
- Addressed teaching and research issues in a prompt manner.
- Prepared grant proposals for research funds.
PhD in Art History
North Georgia College & State University, Dahlonega, GA
Master’s Degree in Art History
Williston State College, Williston, ND