North Highlands CA 95660
To be able to work with your prestigious organization as an AS400 Developer and help in company’s growth and development owing to my expertise in SQL, RPG, DB2, Java, Oracle and PL/ SQL.
Profound knowledge of programming languages like:
- RPG, RPGLE
- CL, CLLE
- COBOL, JCL
Immense potential to utilize operating systems:
- Windows XP
- OS/ 400
Highly skillful in using tools:
Thorough with packages including:
- SAP ABAP
Solid understanding of hardware configuration:
- IBM 3494 ATL
- IBM 3480 tape units
Technically sound with software programs:
- SQL, PL/ SQL
- TOAD, DBU
- Query/ 400
Network system expertise:
- NOMC, TCP/ IP
- VPN remote access
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Create detailed specifications for project artifacts
- Implement Java software development techniques
January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in designing and implementation of IT solutions for AS400 application.
- Suggested modifications for AS400 applications by thorough analysis of business requirements and designing standards.
- Provided assistance for architecture and functional reviews as per project and program requirements.
- Implemented procedures for product rollout, quality control and code reviews.
- Debugged programs along with coding and testing services according to instructions of senior management.
- Supported technical members for validation and testing of products to ensure execution quality assurance policies.
- Formulated strategies for application development and maintenance for current systems and various technical platforms.
- Resolved troubleshooting problems and application system issues with assistance of support desk team.
Synergy Computer Solutions
November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in maintenance and improvement functions for all existing RPG applications.
- Implemented processes for support and enhancement of iSeries web services and applications.
- Developed designs for technical solutions by complete analysis and documentation of business requirements.
- Provided assistance for designing and development of iSeries system solutions for service related enterprises.
- Prepared technical and functional specifications, work package and development estimates for assigned projects.
- Supported team members in reduction of IT support and service costs by optimization of system processes.
- Resolved application issues in various technical platforms along with development of alternative solutions and schedules.
- Executed effective strategies for reduction of project and mitigation risks.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Pulaski Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
North Little Rock, AR
IBM Certified Specialist – AS/400 RPG Programmer