North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified AS9100 Compliance Auditor seeking work with an established firm in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Truett-McConnell College, Cleveland, GA
AS9100 Compliance Auditor, August 2005 – Present
SpaceX, Stockton, CA
- Planned and maintained audit schedules in accordance with AS9100 standards.
- Adhered to Quality Management System standards as specified with AS9100.
- Acted upon QMS change request in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Utilized preventive and corrective action processes.
- Monitored QMS data and reports and initiated improvement.
- Ensured continual improvement of the quality management system.
AS9100 Compliance Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Space Exploration Technologies, Stockton, CA
- Performed planning and scheduling of quality system audits.
- Verified and maintained AS9100 QMS.
- Coordinated with Quality Assurance Management.
- Analyzed audit reports in compliance with QMS.
- Managed to apply Total Quality theories and methods.
- Ensured to work towards continual improvements.
- Remarkable experience in auditing to AS9100 Quality Management Systems standard
- Strong knowledge of AS/ISO family of standards especially AS9100 B/C
- Sound ability to work independently with a strong work ethic
- Excellent skills in quality problem solving methods and techniques
- Proven skills in organization, managing people, mentoring, and teamwork
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools: Excel, Access and Word
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills and strong technical writing skills