North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking long-term position as ASQ Certified Quality Engineer with well-established company in which to put my skills to good use.
ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Generac Power Systems, Inc, Brattleboro, VT
- Ensured adherence to Quality Management System.
- Assisted in product and process planning, design, gage design and service advancement.
- Conducted quality PCO and PCR reviews.
- Analyzed process capability and enforced statistical techniques and control methods.
- Managed regulatory agency requirements.
- Administered Quality Technician.
ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Johnson & Johnson, Brattleboro, VT
- Managed Quality Assurance policies and handled problems of diverse scope.
- Delegated to review contract and specification for complex optical components.
- Handled documentation of quality plans and inspection methods.
- Aided in the execution and maintenance of company Quality Management System and handled calibration system.
- Managed electronic database and outlined charts and reports.
- Coordinated with suppliers and aided in supplier qualification.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Quality Engineer with experience working in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Profound knowledge of FDA and international medical device regulations, and the application
- Familiarity with Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), GD&T, SPC, Root Cause Analysis
- Huge knowledge of implementing and maintaining ISO 9001 and AS9000 quality procedures
- Good understanding of DMAIC, FMEA, Control Plans, Process Flow Charts, PPAP, and Inspection Plans
- Proficient with military, aerospace and government Quality systems along with being skilled in optical inspection methods
- Excellent organizational, technical inscription and problem analysis skills
B.S in Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, IA