North Highlands CA 95660
Inspiring Assembly and Engineering Manager is looking for employment that challenges me and that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in supervising manufacturing environment and administering customized assembly work.
- Deep knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering principles
- Exceptional knowledge of medical devices and related instruments
- Remarkable ability to maintain relationships with existing and potential customers
- Sound ability to analyze test data and derive conclusions from it
- Familiarity with Six Sigma, lean, quality, reliability and manufacturing technology
- Wide knowledge of FDA Quality System Requirements and ISO 13485
- Exceptional skills for interpreting technical information
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing work demands
Assembly and Engineering Manager
Cooper Industries, Santa Fe, NM
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and implemented strategies for various manufacturing process and ensured delivery of quality products.
- Planned and prepared budget and monitored costs and resolved all staffing issues for department.
- Designed continuous improvement plans and executed manufacturing techniques.
- Coordinated with sales department and developed relationship to increase sales with existing customers.
- Participated in closing various business deals and coordinated with departments for completion of requirements.
- Provided support to design of new products for customers and assisted customers in requirement.
- Prepared start up for various products and coordinated with customers for same.
- Ensured compliance with all Quality and Regulatory standards.
CNH, Santa Fe, NM
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated equipment drawings and analyzed customer requirements for each machine.
- Managed multiple machines and ensured production according to customer deadline.
- Organized components and parts for each individual production process.
- Maintained an inventory of parts and customized equipments according to requirements.
- Performed inspection on all assembly work and reviewed all production process.
- Ensured compliance to all customer specifications and quality standards.
Agilent, Santa Fe, NM
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed tests in assemblies and sub assemblies and ensured compliance to specifications.
- Coordinated with various departments and implemented all workflow orderly.
- Managed and evaluated engineering models.
- Performed troubleshoot on multiple variables and analyzed root cause.
- Provided feedback on all internal and external engineering processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Management
Castleton State College, Castleton, VT