North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a position as Asset Protection Specialist in which my abilities and experience can aid in the growth of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in loss prevention techniques
- In-depth knowledge of Asset Protection, Operations, and Safety processes, programs and procedures
- Skilled in operating the C.C.T.V. and recoding equipments
- Expert at identifying solutions to mitigate shrink, theft, and fraud
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Superior problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Asset Protection Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Wegmans Food Markets, Sugar Land, TX
- Implemented asset protection marketing strategy to maximize sales.
- Monitored and investigated internal theft of currency, assets and product.
- Performed asset protection activity to determine trends in shoplifting.
- Identified risk areas to prevent loss and apprehended shoplifting offenders.
- Coordinated with the store management and loss prevention team.
- Ensured to create a positive shopping experience for customers and a safe work environment for employees.
Asset Protection Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Cabela’s Retail, Inc, Sugar Land, TX
- Maintained a safe and secure environment for internal and external customers.
- Maintained store surveillance systems with regular monitoring and adjustments.
- Ensured that the staff adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Conducted random searches of personnel to ensure security of store merchandise.
- Ensured to monitor buildings physical security, and deal directly with the local police.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Rockford College, Rockford, IL