North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Assistant Account Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing efficient working of retail agencies, providing commercial insurance and having effective insurance industries
- Exceptional knowledge of risk finance programs
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Immense ability to identify opportunities for sales
- Outstanding ability to multitask and complete work on schedule
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled to provide optimal level of customer services
- Sound understanding of software tools
Assistant Account Manager
GCA Services Group, Inc., Hartford, CT
October 2008 – Present
- Provided optimal levels of customer services and prepared quotes and risks.
- Maintained good working relations with insurance carriers.
- Managed insurance carrier website and provided endorsement on same.
- Assisted applications in filling up all renewal applications.
- Monitored all customer inquiries regarding policies and coverage.
- Evaluated endorsements and policies and ensured accuracy in reports.
- Coordinated with account manager and communicated all quotation and policy change information.
- Provided update for customers and updated policy information on agency management system.
Fastenal, Hartford, CT
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with Account Manager in all assigned accounts, managed key processes and all internal and external activities.
- Maintained effective relationships with clients, monitored and resolved all queries for clients.
- Analyzed all data collected for losses and coverage requirement, prepared reports and submitted to Brokering unit.
- Provided support to all renewal processes.
- Coordinated activities for client service teams and ensured effective performance of key processes.
- Managed all coverage inquiries and endorsements and assisted customers.
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
BB&T Human Systems, Hartford, CT
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided exceptional client service, developed insurance and risk management programs for clients.
- Participated in regular evaluations of insurance products with clients and producers.
- Prepared and delivered proposals to clients and assisted in associated marketing efforts.
- Trained service staff in providing optimal customer service standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Madonna University, Livonia, MI