North Highlands CA 95660
Obtain as job as Assistant Chef in your organization and provide excellent service to guests using my extraordinary food preparation skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience working in restaurants having high volume food production
- Profound knowledge of kitchen equipments used for outsized production
- Sound knowledge of varied cooking methods like baking, roasting and grilling
- Skilled at wide-ranging multiple cooking and kitchen work areas
- Wide knowledge of F&B preparation and presentation
- Proficient with kitchen equipment, ovens, grills, knifes, roasters and steam kettles
- Familiarity with BEOs and Restaurant Orders
- Ability to control and regulate temperature
- Ability to work independently keeping up efficient time management
- Ability to pen down recipes, food menus and syllabus for cookery classes
Le Vallauris Restaurant, Harlingen, TX
August 2007 â€“ Present
- Ensured to have staff motivated and supervised overtime.
- Conducted training for employees to assist them attaining higher goal.
- Monitored waste and excess food production and ensure apt utilization of leftovers.
- Ensured appropriate rotation of food preparation and executed quality control.
- Supervised food pricing for outlets and placed food item orders.
- Maintained cleanliness at food outlet.
- Ensured all equipments at the outlet were cleaned and well maintained.
- Provided assistance in administering kitchen routine operations.
Doyon Tourism Services, Harlingen, TX
May 2004 â€“ July 2007
- Supervised physical facet of kitchen activities.
- Administered activities of kitchen staff and supervised food preparation and serving practices.
- Offered best quality and presentation of food to exceed expectation of customers.
- Managed and monitored weekly food schedules and everyday orders.
- Maintained food preparations standards and requirements.
- Ensured to maintain right temperature throughout different stages food preparation by working with thermostat controls.
- Ensured all policies and procedures stated by company were strictly followed.
- Maintained alertness of local taste and prevailing styles.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Culinary Arts
Southern Adventist University, Collegedale, TN