North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Assistant Estimator position with reputable company in which to use my past experience to become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experiencein the Commercial Roofing and Construction Industry
- Strong knowledge of engineering, surveying and construction management
- Sound knowledgeof Auto CADD, digitizers and the Edge
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability tocompute rate, ratio, and percent
Assistant Estimator, August 2005 – Present
Henkels & Mccoy, Fort Smith, AR
- Prepared quantity take offs and estimates.
- Calculated and reviewed estimates.
- Coordinated Pre-Bid meetings.
- Gathered and submitted relevant request for information (RFI) to the appropriate party and track each RFI.
- Assembled all bid requirements including Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, Company Pre-Qualifications, Staffing Organization Charts, bid base pricing and any alternates.
- Monitoredall proposals for status.
Assistant Estimator, May 2000 – July 2005
MACSONS, INC., Fort Smith, AR
- Prepared take-offs of material quantities, square footages and related information to assist estimators in assembling pricing and bid packages.
- Interpreted blueprints, job specifications and project notes.
- Coordinated pre-bid conferences and job meetings.
- Developed ‘value engineering’ strategies for clients to meet projected budgetary requirements.
- Executed work within pricing parameters and guidelines to prepare market competitive bids.
- Reviewed job costing and compare job estimates and actual costs for evaluation of project profitability.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Saint Petersburg College, Saint Petersburg, FL