North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Assistant Finance Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in account receivable and providing client services in a public environment
- Deep knowledge of ERP system such as business analysis
- Exceptional knowledge of airline accounting procedures
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- In-depth knowledge of financial concepts and financial statement analysis
- Wide knowledge of governmental accounting principles and practices
- Outstanding ability to maintain relations with employees and clients
- Ability to prepare GAAP and SEC reports
- Proficient in financial concepts and practices
- Solid understanding of computers and preparing financial reports
Assistant Finance Manager
TMX Finance, Springfield, MO
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday operations for managing accounts according to company procedures.
- Assisted finance manager and worked with external auditors to prepare financial reports.
- Supervised company payrolls and provided benefits to staff.
- Maintained records for accounting and prepared controls for outstation.
- Evaluated account payable and resolved issues with suppliers.
- Developed financial policies and procedures and ensured effective implementation.
- Analyzed and researched all issues and recommended resolution for same.
- Supervised and evaluated work of departmental staff.
CSC, Springfield, MO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed all invoice reports and informed supervisor of al invoices processes.
- Maintained communication with clients and monitored all un cleared cheques for same.
- Managed customer issues regarding invoices such as specific transactions and changes made in invoices.
- Prepared ad hoc reports for clients in coordination with other departments.
- Facilitated in making complex invoices and processed invoices at end of month.
- Developed and documented standard operating procedures.
Senior Finance Specialist
CIGNA, Springfield, MO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained inventory and recorded cost of all goods sold.
- Administered all account receivables and prepared quarterly and monthly reports.
- Prepared monthly financial statements and analyzed it on a regular basis.
- Forecasted good requirement and prepared records for same.
- Coordinated with finance team and resolved all accounting problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Finance
Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC