North Highlands CA 95660
To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Assistant Front Office Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing hotel operations
- Deep knowledge of various hotel departments
- Remarkable ability to resolve problems with standardized solutions
- Exceptional ability to work on weekends and extra hours
- Skilled to use basic math in various operations
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos
- Familiarity in writing reports and all business correspondence
- Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent
- Proficient in interpreting oral and written instructions
Assistant Front Office Manager
Omni Hotels, Corona, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored guest requests and resolved all complaints received to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Developed and managed all guest rooming procedures.
- Ensured compliance to all hotel cashier and credit policies.
- Analyzed credit limit report on everyday basis and ensured timely payments for all.
- Ensured optimal levels of customer satisfaction and communicated with guest on same.
- Hired and interviewed various personnel for guest services staff.
- Administered occupancy status for all rooms.
- Performed troubleshoot on various administrative systems such as call accounting and key encoding for guests.
Front Office Supervisor
Morgans Hotel Group, Corona, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of front office staff and assisted in registration of hotel guests.
- Monitored all guest complaints and managed all front desk agents.
- Trained all front desk members, concierge and guest service team in all activities.
- Coordinated with various departments and ensured scheduled room changes.
- Performed and ensured efficient prices of all express check outs.
- Assisted front desk and prepared hotel for sold out nights.
Front Desk Clerk
Grand Hotels, Corona, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed registration process of all guests in and out of hotel.
- Assisted guests in registration and directed to various areas of hotels.
- Administered all bookings and reservations made by guests.
- Coordinated with housekeeping team and ensured clean room for guests.
- Monitored all phone calls and answered inquiries such as availability and promotions.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Management
Lebanon Valley College, Annville, PA