North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as Assistant Merchandiser with esteemed company where I can further my career and help company meet expectations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of financial measurements
- Ability to transport, maneuver and visually evaluate merchandise
- Ability to work with multiple personalities in a diverse environment
- Strong sense of urgency when appropriate
- Excellent listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Windows, Word, Excel, Internet and PowerPoint
Fashion Industry Employer, Bensenville, IL
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Conducted daily activities that supported the merchandising strategies.
- Assisted in the creation of a simple and compelling product presentation.
- Built strong partnerships with other members of the cross-functional team.
- Assisted in the development of the product assortment.
Gap Inc., Bensenville, IL
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Presented information to create key concepts, key items, promotional strategies and assortments.
- Maintained effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams.
- Stayed updated of changes in brand assortments and strategies.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Fashion Designing
Grays Harbor College, Aberdeen, WA