North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an Assistant Nurse position that can make a difference to those who I am working for.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in patient care in long-term care facility and hospital
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Strong customer service and team orientation skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain friendly and cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet multiple demands
Assistant Nurse, August 2005 â€“ Present
Community Healthcare System, Minneapolis, MN
- Obtained, recorded, & reported vital signs on patients.
- Documented data collected per standards.
- Implemented & documented safe, therapeutic, & efficient care.
- Reported environmental hazards in the patient care area.
- Implemented interventions appropriate to specific age groups & developmental status of patients.
- Observed, recorded, & reported patient and family response to nursing care.
Assistant Nurse, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
St. Elizabethâ€™s Hospital, Minneapolis, MN
- Cared intensively for patients and assisted in bath and shower.
- Assisted with personal hygiene including oral, hair and nail care, shaving, and other personal care.
- Coordinated patients with dressing and undressing.
- Provided clean linens, made beds and straightens rooms.
- Maintained clean, orderly, safe environment for patients and staff.
- Observed patients for changes (physical, psychological, social, appetite) and reported observations to person in charge and by writing on daily log book.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient information.
A.S in Medical Assisting, Butler County Community College, Butler, PA