North Highlands CA 95660
To secure an Assistant Producer position with company that has a stable environment ultimately leading to a full-time, lasting career.
Assistant Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Telltale Games, Memphis, KY
- Managed the various projects concerning the interactive media.
- Coordinated with the staff members to ensure that there is asset flow in the design, engineering and art department.
- Ensured that all the staffing demands are met in various departments such as design, art and programming to facilitate smooth working of the project.
- Monitored the areas, which are giving the organization highest returns and coordinated between teams to access that area and make it a high priority.
- Maintained a team that cooperated and worked with each other to complete the work on time and immaculate accuracy.
Assistant Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Electronic Arts, Memphis, KY
- Monitored the various market trends in the gaming industry and analyzed the user requirements in the gaming industry.
- Supervised the project at various stages to ensure that the game is interactive in nature and engages the interest of the gamers.
- Evaluated the needs of the service providers that can add value to the game and make it more marketable, increasing its entertainment value.
- Coordinated with the legal team of the company to draft the points of deal.
- Planned and ensured that the program is made within the allocated budget.
- Maintained good working relations with the developers within and outside the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of all the software and hardware associated with the gaming industry
- Sound knowledge of the tools of gaming
- In-depth knowledge of third party gaming platforms and micro-content business models
- Ability to create, schedule, and manage appointments and travel for executives
- Ability to communicate with a variety of departments to provide support for projects
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete them within the deadline
- Ability to handle multiple demands from superiors and coworkers
Bachelor’s Degree in Game Development, East Central University, Ada, OK