North Highlands CA 95660
To secure the position of Assistant Program Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Assistant Program Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Emory University, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Assisted Program Coordinator team with data entry projects.
- Managed program mailers and received packets on behalf in conjunction with the Program Coordinator team.
- Produced name badges and table tents for programs as needed.
- Managed inventory of VMS shirts, signage and program specific supplies.
- Ordered shipping supplies and maintained inventory.
- Researched destinations, hotels, vendors and venues.
- Managed temps on program fulfillment.
- Managed UPS, DHL and Fedex shipments.
Assistant Program Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Benedictine University, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Assisted with summer staff training.
- Provided leadership and supervision for summer staff.
- Coordinated and communicated activities and schedules.
- Focused on the physical and emotional safety of all campers and staff.
- Aided in the implementation of plans for camping programs.
- Assisted in evaluation of the summer camping program and its staff.
- Trained, coordinated and lead weekly volunteers.
- Supervised, trained and scheduled direct care staff and ensured that QA/QI procedures are followed.
- Assisted with the management of finances.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of academic advising, student services, training and development
- Sound knowledge of transcript evaluation and detailed administrative work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with course management systems
- Exceptional ability to prioritize work flow, work well with minimum supervision and accept responsibility for total task completion
Bachelor’s Degrees in Arts, TUI University, California, CA