North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for a challenging career as Assistant Project Manager â€“ Construction of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing various construction projects and developing production software
- Profound knowledge of local contractors and supplies
- Deep knowledge of heavy equipments
- Proficient with cost controls, scheduling and production software
- Immense ability to multitask and complete work on deadline
- Outstanding ability to communicate with customers
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to work on Microsoft applications
- Proficient working for flexible hours
Assistant Project Manager â€“ Construction
CB Richard Ellis, Detroit, MI
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Coordinated with business development units and administered related activities.
- Monitored all plans and prepared proposals for submissions and specified equipment requirement.
- Participated in various closeout meetings with owners.
- Evaluated all subcontractors and negotiated contacts.
- Prepared insurance certificates and submitted surety bonds.
- Initiated all building permit applications and evaluated progress for approval.
- Documented responses and submitted it to management.
- Reviewed construction phase and scheduled phases and safety.
Flatiron Construction Corp., Detroit, MI
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Administered everyday filed activities and ensured compliance to schedule.
- Monitored work of all on site contractors and suppliers.
- Managed housing productions and ensured adherence to life safety codes and policies according to guidelines.
- Coordinated with sales and development team and prepared specifications for all contracts.
- Designed and maintained production schedules for projects and its phases.
- Prepared budgets and resolved all problems.
NiSource, Detroit, MI
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Coordinated with various meetings and completed all projects.
- Monitored projects and ensured completion according to deadlines.
- Prepared project status reports to be submitted to management.
- Participated in various bid processes.
- Administered construction projects and ensured compliance to contract specifications.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Management & Leadership
Youngstown State University, Youngstown, OH