North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of Assistant Registrar in a well known organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing assistance in accessing all student information
- Deep knowledge of federal and state election laws
- wide knowledge of family educational rights and privacy act
- Ability to resolve common issues easily
- Ability to manage office inventory and submit receipts
- Ability to perform basic math for registrar functions
- Ability to coordinate with various audiences
- Ability to manage office inventory
- Familiarity with academic program structure
South University, Nashville, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Managed honor roll status and informed all students.
- Maintained knowledge for all upcoming events for department on registrar events.
- Provided assistance for programs within facility.
- Scheduled orientation programs and materials for department.
- Developed and maintained handbook for students.
- Coordinated with registrar for all graduation processes.
- Assisted in purchasing supplies for department and managed PO system.
- Administered registration process in assistance with academic affairs department.
Indiana University, Nashville, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with various departments for all enrollment process of students.
- Maintained all room management software within assign space.
- Monitored systems and assisted in posting of all final degrees.
- Provided assistance to students and supervised veteran student affairs.
- Performed tests on all new releases and maintained appropriate documents.
- Supervised various academic advising reports in coordination with curriculum manger.
- Prepared customized reports to resolve all data requests.
- Provided technical support to all student enrollment activities for registration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI