North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as Assistant Restaurant Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing restaurants, hotels and resorts for a kitchen environment.
- Exceptional knowledge of fine dining
- Deep knowledge of fine dining
- Immense ability to operate various equipments in kitchen
- Outstanding ability to multitask and prioritize all work
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to perform basic math in processes
- Proficient in managing excellent relations with clients
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Bob Evans Inc., Chugwater, WY
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Ensured optimal satisfaction of guests and staff and administered all services.
- Recruited and hired dining room staff and evaluated performance on a regular basis.
- Maintained effective relationships with service managers and supervisors.
- Ensured a clean and neat dining room and bar areas.
- Administered all work according to service standards and trained staff on same.
- Organized work to ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with food and beverage department, developed service standards and evaluated team performance.
- Participated in various staff meetings and scheduled same.
SSP America, Chugwater, WY
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Supervised all outlets on a regular basis and ensured compliance to all health objectives.
- Maintained inventory for liquor and beer outlet and placed purchase orders accordingly.
- Managed appropriate supplies for all utensils and small wares.
- Hired, trained and supervised efficient working of staff.
- Evaluated performance of department on a regular basis.
- Participated in various staff meetings according to departmental policies and procedures.
Nordstrom, Chugwater, WY
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Ensured efficient services to all residents and clients.
- Maintained knowledge on various menus and such as therapeutic menus.
- Supervised efficient working of all dinning services.
- Administered resident requests and complaints and ensured timely resolution.
- Ensured a neat and clean food service line and dining service.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management
Bluffton University, Bluffton, OH