North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Assistant Site Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in preparing budget for construction projects and managing Schedule and supervising work
- Exceptional knowledge of safety programs and practices
- Outstanding knowledge of federal rules and regulation
- Immense ability to develop good employee relationships and managed team
- Sound ability to coordinate with staff on various activities
- Skilled to work form a height and in confined places
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to demonstrate success in staffing and retention of employees
Assistant Site Manager
HR Dynamics, Inc., Garfield Heights, OH
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained a site team and ensured high standards of performance.
- Administered and implemented all safety practices and protocols at site.
- Maintained good working relationships with both internal partners and customers.
- Managed everyday activities and recommended changes as required.
- Coordinated with vendors for site issues.
- Monitored scheduled and unscheduled work on site and maintained records for same.
- Assisted in area manager in all special projects and managed annual budgets and appraisals.
- Collaborated with area manager on all employee issue and directed all resources.
Accessible Space, Garfield Heights, OH
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with project engineer and officer and prioritized tasks as required.
- Ensured compliance to all health and safety requirements.
- Assisted other departments in assisting sampling teams in everyday working.
- Analyzed site requirements, identified task related equipments and performed resolutions if required on same.
- Monitored project and ensured compliance to all project plans and standard operating procedures.
- Managed all related equipments for everyday work.
VWR International, Garfield Heights, OH
May 1998 – July 2003
- Hired and trained volunteers form community.
- Coordinated with volunteers and identified youth required for work.
- Participated in various volunteer training sessions.
- Assisted program manager in providing support to special projects.
- Prepared and submitted monthly and quarterly reports for programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, GA