North Highlands CA 95660
Dedicated Assistant Spa Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing all operations of a spa therapy clinic
- Exceptional knowledge of spa products and business principles
- Wide knowledge of various treatments, therapies and services of a spa operation
- Remarkable ability to motivate employees and ensure optimal level of work
- Sound ability to supervise efficient working of others
- Outstanding skills of various Microsoft applications and database programs
- Skilled to resolve all customer issues
- Ability to resolve customer and guest conflicts
- Excellent customer and guest service skills
Assistant Spa Manager
Harper Associates, Orrville, AL
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with Spa manager and administered everyday activities for facility.
- Monitored all services provided and ensured compliance to all health and safety codes.
- Prepared records of store sales and costs as per store procedures.
- Ensured optimal levels of client satisfaction and resolution of all queries.
- Developed strategies to promote various spa activities.
- Hired employees for store, interviewed potential candidates and provided required training.
- Maintained store inventory and placed orders as required.
- Designed and promoted various strategies for store loss prevention.
Sothys Spa, Orrville, AL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Greeted all guests and provided orientation tour of all spa facilities and services.
- Assisted guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments and packages offered.
- Managed all treatment session and assisted in promoting services to guest.
- Monitored guest enquires and ensured resolution professionally.
- Ensured a neat and clean spa area at all times and checked locker facility on a regular basis.
- Maintained reservation logs and made and canceled all appointments as requested.
Omni Hotels, Orrville, AL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored work of spa employees and ensured treatment of all guest in a courteous manner.
- Managed and resolved all guest conflicts effectively.
- Maintained facilities and ensured a neat and clean area at all times.
- Administered product inventory and placed purchase order as required.
- Trained all technicians in various skills to ensured smooth running of spa.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Management
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL