North Highlands CA 95660
To work and practice my knowledge as Assistant Superintendent and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled at implementing company safety policies and programs
- Ability to implement project pre-plan and ensure follow-through to project completion
- Ability to coordinate with co-workers and management
- Ability to analyze craft performance
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
Clark Construction Group, Greenville, SC
September 2006 – Till Date
- Managed group of activities and subcontractors.
- Coordinated with field engineering and subcontractors.
- Aided planning work schedule and reviewed work performance.
- Corresponded with senior level supervision and project management.
- Collaborated with other departments and executed additional assignments.
Avalon Bay Communities, Greenville, SC
March 2001 – August 2006
- Imparted ongoing assessment of instructional program.
- Carried out curriculum research studies.
- Established Comprehensive District Education Plan.
- Conducted school visits and imparted ongoing analysis.
- Reviewed professional performance of direct subordinates.
- Formulated annual instructional budget.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
St. John’s College, Springfield, IL