North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an opportunity to use my strong organizational skills, special training and past experience to secure an Assistant System Administrator position within a well established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with IP networks and other common protocols
- Sound knowledge of WAN/LAN , networking programming languages and micro computer communications
- Deep knowledge of the Windows Server 2003 and XP
- Profound knowledge of various protocols, Internet technologies and Networks
- Ability to troubleshoot the network and resolve any problems
- Ability to guide, oversee or coordinate the work of others
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize them to finish it on time
Assistant System Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Whole Person, San Jose, CA
- Maintained the internal system by updating the software and hardware and keeping a back up of the system in case of a crash.
- Rectified the problem on customer sites, performed various support tasks to check proper functioning post installation of the website.
- Maintained the servers by regularly performing checks on them.
- Regularly checked the manufacturer’s website and provided problem management and updates whenever necessary.
- Provided customer support as a part of the company’s policy.
Assistant System Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Info Technologies, San Jose, CA
- Maintained and administered computer systems and the workstations by providing technical support, troubleshooting the existing networks to resolve the problem.
- Standardized the process of data backup, retrieved data whenever required.
- Administered regular checks on the servers, upgraded the system by patches and made configuration changes wherever necessary.
- Maintained the desktop computer, installed new hardware and software according to the need of the client.
- Provided technical support and troubleshoot the systems to locate the problem.
- Streamlined all work done on the servers and systems by maintaining records.
- Updated the user information on the server, added and removed users, gave new passwords to users.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ