North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Assistant Video Editor seeking secure position in which to use my talents and skills to their fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in producing live events for internet
- Exceptional knowledge of audio and video softwares such as SoundTrack Pro
- Sound knowledge of editing audios and videos
- Ability to develop innovative programs
- Ability to analyze product and omit all errors before final production
- Proficient with visualizing production script
- Solid understanding of maintaining all video editing equipments
- Work Experience
- Assistant Video Editor, July 2007 – Present
- Timeless IMAGES, Wilmington, NC
- Managed all editing and recording of video and audio content for production.
- Produced video for programs, prepared storyboards and edited all video and audio projects for production.
- Maintained archive records for all video and audio records used in prior productions.
- Assisted Multimedia director in producing all live video feeds.
- Assistant Video Editor, March 2004– June 2007
- Canon Communications, Wilmington, NC
- Edited videotapes and films, added necessary music, dialogues and sound effects to it.
- Monitored all films and arranged it in order according to sequences with help of various editing equipment.
- Studied frames and marked areas where sounds begin and end.
- Determined all necessary visual and audio effects required for completion of film.
- Ensured accuracy of time codes and serial numbers on material.
- Evaluated edited films and videotapes and made corrections wherever necessary.
- Managed various sound tracks and weaved it together for film.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Francis Marion University, Florence, SC