North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Assisted Living Coordinator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Assisted Living Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Sunrise Senior Living, Quarryville, PA
- Assisted Living Care Coordinator to provide quality care and services for Assisted Living residents.
- Worked with the Nursing staff and residents when required.
- Mentored and educated ongoing professional and personal growth for Health Services staff members.
- Worked under the general direction of the Assisted Living Administrator and received clinical supervision from the LPN Charge Nurse.
Assisted Living Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
DePaul Senior Living Communities, Quarryville, PA
- Lead the day to day activities and programs for a Sunrise Senior Living community.
- Assisted Residents with activities of daily living and general housekeeping.
- Documented observations and interventions in Residents’ medical chart.
- Collaborated with other Sunrise Department Coordinators and the Executive Director.
- Developed and maintained relationships with local schools, businesses and social organizations to establish an active network of volunteers and community resources.
- Prepared and monitored expenses and financial statements to meet revenue and budget targets.
- Recruited, hired, coached and retained a high performing employee team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in working as a Assisted Living Coordinator
- Profound knowledge of local state and federal regulations pertaining to resident care and services
- Proficient with computer and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional ability to learn new applications
- Immense ability to train and motivate volunteers and fellow team members to provide the best in quality activity programming
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Centre College, Kentucky, KY