North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking position as an Associate Creative Director. Required education available and willing to work harder and continue to grow in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- In-depth knowledge of developing Internet commerce, electronic marketing and online brand management and integration
- Proven talent in creative concepting and art direction
- Sound knowledge of creative development process
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to coach creative team to improve creative and producing all work cost effectively and on schedule
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and the impact of marketing strategy on creative development
- Proficient with HTML, DHTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Macromedia Flash and Microsoft Office Suite
Associate Creative Director, August 2005 – Present
Human Capital Management, Colorado Springs, CO
- Attended assigned kick offs and participated in presentations.
- Collaborated with senior writers to present high quality, strategy-driven work.
- Accompanied the team to execute top quality creative on a consistent basis and maintain synergy across all communications.
- Oversaw, supervised and organized photo shoots with guidance of Creative Director.
- Collaborated with copywriters, designers, project managers and others within the Marketing department.
- Executed creative from concept to release at the highest level.
- Stayed current on industry trends and technology.
Associate Creative Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Momentum Worldwid, Colorado Springs, CO
- Created and delivered creative solutions that enhance clients’ market value.
- Developed and provided innovative proposals for account escalation and new business possibilities.
- Involved the Creative Director in contributing to core project deliverables and to strengthen the client relationship.
- Conceived and created experience design solutions that fulfilled strategic business objectives.
- Communicated creative ideas and strategies to client and project team alike.
- Provided leadership in business development and Studio projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Laboure College, Boston, MA