North Highlands CA 95660
Associate Producer seeking a challenging position with well-established company in which to use my educational background and talents to enhance growth and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with game development and production
- Sound knowledge of the various hardware and software required for developing games
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure situations and deliver results
- Proficient in developing games and techniques involved in the same
- Strong self-directed, detail oriented and a problem solver
Associate Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
TellTale Games, Phoenix, AZ
- Assisted the production team in monitoring the technical areas of the game being developed.
- Coordinated with the programming, art and design teams to ensure that they are adequately staffed to complete a project.
- Ensured that each of the member’s talent in utilized to its full potential to facilitate the completion of the project effectively.
- Analyzed the development process and helped the producer in deciding the date of the game release.
- Monitored the working of the project to ensure that it is on schedule and all the deadlines are met by the engineering, design and art teams.
- Facilitated the decisions by providing a comprehensive report on the development of the game.
- Regulated an efficient flow of resources by coordinated between the departments that are interrelated in the development process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Game Design, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, KS