North Highlands CA 95660
Respected Associate Program Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing proposals for government agencies for various aerospace industries
- Deep knowledge of export regulations such as FAR and CAS
- Wide knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CAS & IFRS and Export regulations
- Proficient with MS Office Suite , MS Project, Deltek Costpoint, MPM, Pro Pricer
- Exceptional skills of GAAP accounting
- Ability to handle changing work assignments, schedules and priorities
- Excellent understanding of diagnosing issues and resolving its
Associate Program Manager
Koniag Services, Inc., Whiteville, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored company programs and scheduled projects and analyzed its performance.
- Assisted other departments in managing contracts and making changes in contracts.
- Analyzed all programs and performed financial analysis for same.
- Prepared contracts and proposals, outlines all its specifications.
- Ensured compliance to master plans and schedules and resolved issues.
- Coordinated with functional managers and developed budget for projects.
- Performed analysis on financial data for income statements and return on investments.
- Maintained all functions according to ISO 9001 specifications.
Program Finance Analyst
Harris Corporation, Whiteville, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared proposals estimated costs and analyzed it for risk mitigations.
- Developed projects on source selection evaluation process and included all analysis and discussions.
- Designed program bookings and prepared operating profit with help of cost accounting standards.
- Coordinated with government agencies and foreign customers for projects.
- Ensured compliance to government regulations and audits.
- Maintained effective relationships with both external and internal customers.
KeHE Distributors, Whiteville, TN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared reports for costs incurred and proposals for pricing rate.
- Coordinated with General Manager and prepared pricing proposals.
- Analyzed historical data for direct and indirect rates and provided support to documentation.
- Ensured compliance to all government contracting regulations.
- Provided support to various business units on indirect cost allocation structures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems
Pine Manor College, Chestnut Hill, MA