North Highlands CA 95660
Highly motivated Attendance Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working with children
- Possess experience in counseling and social work
- In-depth knowledge of school attendance policies and laws
- Wide knowledge of attendance laws and District policies
- Ability to effectively interact with people
- Ability to work varying work hours, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors engaged in active physical exercise
Irving Independent School District, Owatonna, MN
August 2005 – Present
Accessed computer files for additional student information.
Filed truancy cases in court.
Consulted with school administrative staff to enhance student attendance.
Counseled students and parents to discover causes for poor attendance.
Attended work-related seminars and conferences when available.
Collaborated with other agencies to promote good attendance procedures.
Anaheim City School District, Owatonna, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
Conducted community meetings, training and home visits to determine cause of student absences and truancy.
Analyzed student records to identify irregular attendance patterns.
Researched and traced student’s change of home address and school.
Provided off-site assistance to school attendance reporting staff by verifying student.
Visited the homes of students with attendance problems, provided guidance to parents.
Facilitated and participated in home-based and community-based meetings for parents.
High School Diploma
Durham High School, Durham, CA