North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking work as an Attendance Secretary.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in executing office administrative and clerical tasks for Attendance department
- Immense knowledge of office practices, equipments and procedures
- Operational knowledge of using computers, department information system, and Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with scheduling and coordinating official meetings and events
- Ability to interact with management, staff and public in a positive manner
- Ability to interpret and author officialdocuments in a prescribed format
Loudoun County Public Schools, Dallas, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Received phone calls and interacted with visitors in a pleasant and prompt manner.
- Sorted, processed, and delivered all incoming and outgoing mails to appropriate recipients.
- Entered and maintained all records related to attendance and discipline issues.
- Utilized and maintained all paper-based and electronic filing systems, efficiently.
- Operated standard office equipments and ensured their proper functioning.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with coworkers and administrators.
Denver Public Schools, Dallas, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Oversaw and coordinated all activities related to attendance for all events.
- Handled and responded to all attendance-related queries, in an efficient manner.
- Processed and dispatched all official mails and letters regarding attendance matters.
- Authored and maintained accurate and timely attendance schedules, records, and reports.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable government laws and organizational policies.
- Monitored and maintained web content and filing systems for the organization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Blinn College, Brenham, TX