North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Auction Coordinator position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Auction Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Denver, CO
- Obtained title and title documents, set floor prices, scheduled sale dates, arranged transportation of vehicles to auction, interacted daily with auctions/managers, associates and vendors.
- Ensured that all repossessed vehicles get to auction.
- Determined the condition of the vehicle.
- Acquired the title and made necessary preparation so that the vehicle can be sold.
- Prepared lists of vehicles to be sold and the auctions at which they are to be sold for the Auction Representatives.
- Received checks from the auctions when vehicles are sold, updated the vehicle record in the computer system and passed the check to cashiering for deposit.
Auction Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Kar Auction Services, Denver, CO
- Provided daily department assistance with all administrative functions.
- Provided auction day materials auction day notes, slide shows and auction day flyers.
- Reviewed QA and conducted daily update of PVT and Starting Bid (SB) as received from data resources.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in real estate administrative
- Profound knowledge of personal computer keyboard and ability to learn the software applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Photoshop and Word
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional ability to pull, read plat and parcel maps
- Immense ability to interact with senior management, colleagues and clients
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Rowan University, New Jersey, NJ