North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an Audit Accountant position to contribute my bookkeeping and office management skills to an organization offering opportunity for improvement.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Immense knowledge of current accounting, auditing, reporting and regulatory practices and standards
- In depth knowledge of the rules, regulations, code of conduct of the AICPA and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to make sound decisions, and accurate judgment in a timely manner
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
Audit Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Bajaj, Ukiah, CA
- Acted as in-charge accountant on audits.
- Prepared annual financial statements and supporting analysis.
- Prepared partnership, corporate and individual income tax returns.
- Researched and documented solutions to accounting, auditing and tax issues.
- Planned, scheduled and orchestrated all aspects of the audit and review engagements.
- Performed and completed field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff Accountants.
Audit Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Allianz, Ukiah, CA
- Prepared financial statements and performed risk assessments.
- Ensured follow-up, tracking and resolving open issues following fieldwork.
- Ensured the completion of engagement within the specified time.
- Facilitated relationship building with clients and community.
- Maintained contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA