North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Audit Supervisor seeking a position in which my experiences and training can help to increase the value of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in public accounting and internal audit
- Good understanding of auditing principles and procedures
- Familiarity with Audit, A-133 Audit, 990 information returns, and accounting principles
- In-depth knowledge of audit procedures, planning, and test methods
- Proficient with AS/400,SAP, JD Edwards and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, time management, research and communications skills
Audit Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Goodyear, Baldwinsville, NY
- Performed audits, reviews, and compilations and tax returns.
- Evaluated the client’s system of internal control and conducted the engagement plan, preparation and execution.
- Prepared practice referral sources and participated in practice development activities.
- Delegated work to staff according to their experience and capabilities in conformance with the planning documents described above.
Audit Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Stryker, Baldwinsville, NY
- Supervised an audit team responsible for auditing private business enterprises to analyze tax liability.
- Researched, planned and organized out-of-state audit trips.
- Attended meetings with representatives of large caps.
- Conducted field work when working on out-of-state audits and when conducting on-the-job training.
- Resolved inquiries and complaints from taxpayers and the general public.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO