North Highlands CA 95660
Self-motivated, energetic Auto Glass Installer seeking a position with company to both enhance my skills in this profession and to help expand the growth of company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with installation glass on automobile
- Sound knowledge of the machines and tools used in the facility
- Operational knowledge of the various tools and mechanical devices and their applications
- Ability to maintain accurate records of the installation and maintenance work
- Ability to utilizes hand and power tools to remove moldings, wipers, mirrors and windshields
- Ability to lift and carry heavy weight and work in a fast environment
Auto Glass Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
Laird’s Auto Glass, Jackson, MS
- Installed and repaired safety glass for the various equipments and vehicles such as the back glass heating.
- Facilitated the installation of the glass on automobile by removing it of all dirt and then applied the primer on the glass.
- Performed various functions before the installation of the glass on the automobile.
- Performed the glass cutting according to the specification for every automobile, used precision tool to cut the glass to provide a custom fit.
- Installed the rubber channeling strips in the automobile and frames to prevent the windows from making noises and making it weatherproof.
Auto Glass Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
SAFELITE AUTO GLASS, Jackson, MS
- Maintained and installed the windshield and glass frames in the doors and the side panels by using the moisture proof compound on the edges.
- Installed the rubber channeling strips in the automobile or the frames to prevent the windows from making noises and making it weatherproof.
- Performed preliminary actions prior to the installing of the glass such as smoothening the edges on the automated belt.
- Studied and ensured the windshield used in the automobile is compatible and carried repairs and installations accordingly.
High School Diploma, Lakewood High School, Lakewood, CA