North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Auto Insurance Agent position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Auto Insurance Agent, May 2004 – Present
Young America Insurance, Fremont, CA
- Succeeded in exceeding production goals and ensured to participate in prospecting marketing campaigns.
- Succeeded in cross-selling insurances and assisted the client in quoting applications.
- Managed regular Local Store Marketing.
- Followed proper cash managing and field insuring processes.
- Remitted applications, endorsements, and payments adhering to Agency Procedure manual.
Auto Insurance Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Unitrin Direct Auto Insurance, Fremont, CA
- Handled all the customer service duties.
- Facilitated to complete fact finder form for new customer.
- Ensured to use Quote Script as developed by the company.
- Updated personal knowledge by attending all monthly & quarterly meetings.
- Ensured to act appropriately in a timely manner for license renewals.
- Investigated into additional sales opportunities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable consumer sales experience within the Auto insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge of Auto Insurance laws, regulations and processes
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and excellent data entry skills
- Ability to market Insurance products within community organizations and the local business
- Amazing ability to evaluate and read Auto insurance policies
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with customer
- Ability to clearly communicate the features and benefits of auto insurance products to customers
Associate Degree in Insurance, Central Alabama Community College, Childersburg, AL