North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an Auto Service Advisor position with challenging organization in which to enhance and further my expertise and training in the field and to help organization meet their long-term goals.
Auto Service Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Jakes Auto, Marquette, MI
- Greeted customers, scheduled service appointments and received vehicle information.
- Attended requests of the service desired and explained the repair and service order.
- Generated the profit by selling service, repairs and parts.
- Handled the customer complaints and ensured high customer satisfaction standards.
- Promoted the service facilities to increase repeat business.
- Performed after sales follow ups and developed strong relationships.
Auto Service Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Jennings Chevrolet Inc., Marquette, MI
- Resolved customer issues regarding policies and procedures.
- Guided employees in handling difficult and complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints and disputes.
- Repaired the automobiles, trucks, buses and other vehicles.
- Examined the vehicles to analyze extent of damage and malfunctions.
- Repaired, relined, replaced and adjusted the brakes.
- Analyzed the work orders and discussed work with supervisors.
Summary Of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in providing customer service to customers by selling vehicle maintenance
- Ability to handle minor customer concerns and complaints in a professional manner
- Skilled at writing the repair orders, providing estimates, and selling additional repairs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC