North Highlands CA 95660
Long time Automotive Controller seeks position with your company where I can work with others who have the same drive and integrity that I would bring to the job.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of automotive accounting software
- Wide knowledge of dealership financial statements
- Ability to prepare and submit required statements and reports
- Ability to perform processing of vendor payables and check runs
- Ability to track and follow-up of any vendor warranty issues
- Ability to explain technical financial information in an understandable manner
King Automotive Group, Whitehall, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Formulated annual tax returns for facilitating the tax returns process.
- Administered drafting of financial statements, annual budgets, business activity reports and financial position forecasts.
- Ministered employees and delegated authority for management of financial instruments.
- Managed requests for disbursements and oversaw financial activities.
- Analyzed the performance of accounting and financial staff.
- Maintained profitable relationships with banking, insurance and non-organizational accounting personnel.
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealers, Whitehall, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Imparted aid to Corporate Officers and handled financial statement management.
- Conducted financial forecasts and managed cash.
- Handled reconciliation of general ledger.
- Administered all accounting personnel.
- Ensured adherence to government requirements and changes.
- Management and oversight of all accounting personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Texas Southern University, Houston, TX