North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Automotive General Sales Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing sales of an automotive industry
- Deep knowledge of various dealership operations
- Operational knowledge of accounting procedures
- Remarkable ability to develop monthly forecasts
- Exceptional ability to comprehend all written information
- Skilled to analyze and resolve all problems
Automotive General Sales Manager
Fields Auto Group, Valparaiso, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with Sales Associates and Manager and assisted in closing various deals.
- Ensured customer satisfaction with manufacturer’s services at all times.
- Assisted general manager in preparing daily and monthly forecasts of profit and unit sales.
- Developed program plans with sales manager to achieve all company objectives.
- Prepared sales promotion and manufacturer programs and ensured resolution of all customer complaints.
- Monitored all expenses incurred by sales department.
- Maintained inventory for vehicles and managed according to required AutoNation regulations.
- Ensured all work in accordance to company policies and safety standards.
Automotive Sales Representative
Russel Automotive, Valparaiso, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with various domestic and international clients for making sales.
- Managed inventory of vehicles and necessary parts.
- Coordinated with sales department and ensured achievement of all sales goals.
- Provided exceptional levels of customer services to retain customers.
- Prepared sales contracts and all Performa invoices required in sales process.
- Participated in various meetings and provided necessary feedback.
Automotive Sales Professional
Crown Kia, Valparaiso, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed goals in accordance with company’s standards of productivity.
- Managed inventory of automobiles and its associated accessories and ensured benefits to clients.
- Maintained various vehicles and ensured optimal knowledge on product such as services and warranties provided.
- Ensured good relations with existing clients and procurement of new on a regular basis.
- Prepared reports of all sales made and services provided.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration: Sales and Marketing
North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC