North Highlands CA 95660
Automotive Quality Engineer seeking position with top rate company where my training and skills can enhance and benefit the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in an automotive environment
- Huge knowledge of implementing Formal Corrective Action Procedures and PPAP
- Wide knowledge of automotive electronics engineering and electronics manufacturing process
- Steep knowledge of AIAG and automotive needs as well as ISO and FMEA
- Familiarity with automotive product introduction quality requirements
- Good understanding of Root Cause Analysis, & Process flows
- Skilled in problem solving and analyzing
- Outstanding ability to elucidate blueprints
- Superior communication skills
Automotive Quality Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Honda R&D Americas, Inc., Danbury, CT
- Handled problems and suggested solutions.
- Scrutinized implementation of corrective action and managed non-conformances.
- Advanced quality documentation and enforced corrective actions with regard to ISO 9000 and TS16949 requirements.
- Established AIAG PPAP Packages and coordinated with the customer as well as reviewed customer databases.
- Extended customer RMA’s and immediate feedbacks on client issues.
- Evaluated rejects and returns.
Automotive Quality Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Albrecht Group, Danbury, CT
- Imparted guidance for offsite Customer Quality Liaisons and aided customer base.
- Coordinated about customer issues to authorities as well as handled non-conformance data related to Customer concerns, PPM’s, DMT’s or rejects.
- Analyzed quality concerns and PPM’s as well as formulated customer performance charts.
- Enforced corrective action plans in coordination on the authorities.
- Maintained documentation related to Customer concerns.
- Advanced boundary samples for varied departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Athens State University, Athens, AL