North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Aviation Consultant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Aviation Consultant, August 2005 – Present
BIg, Pelham, AL
- Gathered, compiled, analyzed and interpret data.
- Developed and evaluated alternatives.
- Established and maintained aeronautical program.
Aviation Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Vertusa, Inc., Pelham, AL
- Encouraged, inspired and coordinated various work programs of numerous committees and public and private agencies.
- Prepared and developed clear and concise correspondence and reports.
- Analyzed and observed situations accurately and take effective action.
- Identified the need for and provided creative thinking related to complex aviation problems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Aviation Manufacturing and practical training
- Profound knowledge of primary techniques and skills used in flying an aircraft
- Sound knowledge of Effective public information techniques
- In-depth knowledge of Federal and State Aviation Regulations
- Extensive knowledge of Principles and practices in the planning and developing of airport systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Provisions of the Federal Airport Grant Program
Engineering in Aeronautical, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA