North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for work within the company in the position of Aviation Operations Specialist. Experienced with behind the scenes managerial duties as well as hands-on work in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Aviation Operations
- Sound knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration regulations and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of National Airspace (NAS) Terminal, EnRoute, and System Operations
- Skilled in the utilization of air traffic rules, radio facility charts, and flight information manuals
- Through knowledge of processing flight clearances and planning flight schedules
- Ability to evaluate technical data and perform analysis on the data
- Superior problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Aviation Operations Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Universal Weather and Aviation, Miami, FL
- Maintained accurate and detailed flight information records.
- Coordinated with both the flight and ground crews.
- Scheduled and dispatched tactical aircraft missions.
- Processed flight clearances, planned flight schedules and air crew assignments.
- Managed to coordinate flight plans, and maintained flight logs.
- Worked in coordination with commercial and private airlines, air transport companies, and airports.
Aviation Operations Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., Miami, FL
- Processed local and cross-country flight clearances.
- Checked accuracy of flight plans.
- Coordinated flight plans.
- Maintained flight logs of all incoming and outgoing flights.
- Ensured to alert the crash crews of emergencies.
- Interpreted and posted weather reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Andrew Jackson University, Birmingham, AL